So upon my return to the blogsphere, Cassandra, one of the bloggers I’ve long admired, passed me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks Cassandra! Awards are always awesome to receive because they validate all the hard work that goes into maintaining a blog, especially one that has regularly updated content. This one is extra special because it’s the first for Ayslyn’s Corner.
So the rules are pretty straight forward:
- Display the award certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present seven awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
Check and check. Now, the seven bloggers who I am passing the award onto are:
- Hallie Chandler
- Notes From the Broomcloset
- Magikos Studios
- Witchy Ramblings
- The Bad Witch Files
And these bloggers were originally on my list, but when I went to get their URLs I found they had already been recently passed an award, so an extra kudos to them!
Check! So the last step is seven interesting facts about myself… Hrm… (Y’all should know this was way harder than it should have been, and took me almost half an hour!)
- I enjoy working candle magick
- Ayslyn is a Celtic name that means “friend or daughter of dragons”
- I read the MotherPeace tarot
- My fiancé gave me a Kindle Fire for my birthday
- I’m growing lavender in a pot that used to be my great-grandmother’s
- I have a horrible sense of direction
- I have three cats, my youngest baby being just six months old. They’re all orange