This is definitely the season for passing along blogging awards. I’ve just finished posting everything for the Super Sweet Blogging Award, and after I’m finished with this one I have two more for Ayslyn’s Corner and one for Invisible Ink. Lots of light being shone and reflected in the blogging sphere! The Sunshine Award comes from Cassandra over at the Book of Shadows. She is one of my favorite bloggers and I highly recommend checking out her work.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the ten questions below
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers and leave comments on their blogs to let them know they have a new award!
Below are the ten questions, taken directly from Cassandra.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? I really don’t have a favorite philosopher, but I do enjoy debating philosophy with others.
- What is your favorite number? 5 has traditionally been my lucky number, but recently I’ve been attracted to 9.
- What is your favorite animal? I love animals—period. I’m a cat person pet-wise, but my totem animal is the wolf. I also have a thing for big cats like leopards and lions.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? Facebook and Twitter
- What is your favorite time of the day? Dusk, that twilight between the setting sun and total darkness. I live in the country currently, so nighttime is actually nighttime here.
- What was your favorite vacation? I’ve never been on vacation, so I can’t say.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Walking. I love taking walks down the long winding roads here.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Tea. Love the stuff, despite the heartburn I always get.
- What is your favorite flower? Roses, particularly orange ones.
- What is your passion? Life and my family and friends, my faith and my adventures and the desire to make the world a better place. I am passionate about my existence on the Mother’s green earth.
And now, my ten nominees are the following:
- Flying over a forest
- If writing was a child’s play…
- Innocent and Immanence
- Brainy Bistro
- New World Witchery
- Mrs. Bongle
- The Life and Times of a Forever Witch
- It’s a Wiccan Life
- The Ditzy Druid
- A year and a day Wicca
Congrats to all and stay tuned for the still to come award nominees!