Here comes another award! At some point this week we shall return to more Wiccan-related topics. A couple that I have lined up are how to make rosewater and its many uses and pressing leaves and flowers. I am also in the preliminary stages of an article about how to talk to Christians about being Wiccan. But I digress. This award is from Cassandra over at Book of Shadows. Many thanks and a big hug! I have many favorite blogs because there are many good writers in my little circle, but I count Cassandra among those who I read each time she posts, and who I would miss were she ever to stop. (Read: Don’t stop blogging, Cassandra!)
- Post seven interesting things about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers you feel deserve the award and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know about the award.
With all the awards I’ve been posting lately there are lots of random facts about me floating around the blogsphere. So for this award, I thought I would borrow Cassandra’s idea in part. I’ll post four random facts and if anyone has anything they’d like to know, those questions can count as the rest. So for those of you who are all Ayslyn’d out, you can skip this part.
- I happen to be fighting a cold right now… 😦
- I’m thinking about creating a new blogging award; what do you guys and gals think?
- I’m moving again.
- I just chopped off my long mane of hair to donate to Locks of Love. The ponytail was 11 inches.
And now because I’m sure everyone is dying to know who the nominees are:
- A Witchy Life
- Thoughts are Brewing
- Bunny Sunday
- Confessions of an Urban Druid
- A Secret Garden
- Ask a Pagan
Congratulations to each of you! Please continue to spread the light and love that goes along with these blogging awards, and remember it counts as good karma. Until next time,
In the Mother’s Light,